As it sounds, STKCoreÂ® is the foundational STKÂ® training vehicle to place the user on a strong path towards digital mission modelling effectiveness and excellence. It is based on the capabilities and features of the Ansys STKPro product.
Since Ansys STKPro is a product by itself, we no longer refer to the legacy STKÂ® modules upon which STKÂ® was originally built. Instead, we will focus on decision-worthy capabilities, such as:
- Select, build, or import vehicle and sensor models and combine them to accurately represent existing and proposed systems: space, air, and terrestrial systems.
- Simulate the entire system in action at any location and at any time to gain a clear understanding of the system behavior and its mission performance.
- Model complex sensors, additional constraint options, and terrain analysis impact.
- Streamline, organize, and extend the fundamental computational capabilities of STKÂ®. It contains these application-wide tools:
- Time Tool. Creates components that produce instances or intervals of time.
- Vector Geometry Tool. Creates components that define location, pointing, and orientation in 3D space.
- Calculation Tool. Creates components that produce various time-dependent quantities.
- Spatial Analysis Tool. Creates calculations and conditions that depend on locations in 3D space which are, in turn, provided by user-definable volume grids.
- Remote Sensing/ISR Analysis – Analyze when and how well regions on or above the central bodyâ€™s surface are â€œcoveredâ€ by a collection of assets based on a user-defined performance criteria. The combination of STK Analysis Workbench capabilities and STK Coverage capabilities leverage the powerful analytical capability called Volumetrics.
- Communication System Analysis – Insert, model, modify, analyze and produce output for communication systems: satcom, terrestrial and urban.
- RADAR System Analysis – Insert, model, modify, analyze and produce output for RADAR systems: Search/Track, Multi-function